Admission Procedure For LKG, UKG-IX & XI
ADMISSION FOR LKG FOR THE ACADEMIC SESSION – 2021-2022
Online Registration link closed.
- Children born between 1stApril 2017 and 31st March 2018
- Proximity should be within 2 kms only
- Boys : Girls ratio will be given weightage
- Number of Seats – 90 (including siblings/alumni/RTE)
Procedure for admission
- Registration form should contain all the particulars.
- Admissions will be done by draw of names, by the computer. (based on the Eligibility criteria mentioned above.)
- The Management reserves the right of admission and shall not be required to give reasons for non-admission of a candidate.
Date of Announcement of Selected List – 8th February 2021 – 3.00 p.m. (only on website)
(Interviews will be conducted between 9th and 12th February 2021)
Date of Remittance of Fees through online – 15th February 2021 – Rs.1,14,000/-
(Year fees – Rs.53,000/- + PTA – Rs.1,000/- + Refundable Deposit – Rs.60,000/-) –
ADMISSION FOR UKG-IX & XI FOR THE ACADEMIC SESSION – 2021-2022
Online admission link closed
Eligibility for UKG
- Children born between 1stApril 2016 and 31st March 2017
Eligibility for Class I
- Children born between 1stApril 2015 and 31st March 2016
From Class II admission will be given based on Transfer Certificate
Vacancy position for all classes will be known only during the 2nd week of March 2021 and further procedure will be informed accordingly. Preference will be given to students coming on transfer. No transfers from local schools will be encouraged.
Admission for Class XI will be done only after the Board Results. First preference will be given to students of Sir Sivaswami Kalalaya. Admission for other school students will be considered subject to vacancy and Board Exam performance.
(M.S. JAYASRI) 21.1.2021.