LKG ADMISSION LIST 2020-21
Procedure for LKG Admission-2020-2021
Selected students to collect the Application Form from the Bursar’s Office
Cost of Application Form – Rs.300/- (kindly bring the correct change)
Issue of Application forms – 13th February 2020 – 9.30 a.m. -12.30 p.m.
Date of submission of forms at school office – 14th February 2020 – between 9.30 a.m. and 3.00 p.m.
Xerox copy of the following documents to be submitted along with the filled in Application forms
- Birth Certificate
- Address Proof (Ration card / Gas bill / Lease)
- Medical Certificate
Date of Interview
- Monday, 17th February 2020 – 1.30 p.m. – 4.00 p.m.
- Tuesday, 18th February 2020 – 1.30 p.m. – 4.00 p.m.
- Wednesday, 19th February 2020 – 1.30 p.m. – 4.30 p.m.
- Monday, 24th February 2020 – 1.30 p.m. – 3.15 p.m.
Date of Remittance of Fees
26th February 2020 – from 9.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.
(Admission stands automatically cancelled if the fee is not paid on the specified date)
Mode of Remittance:
- Payment of fees must be made by cheque, favouring Sir Sivaswami Kalalaya Senior Secondary School.
- Parents are requested to collect the new admission fee challan from the Bursar’s office on 26th February 2020, between 9.30 a.m. and 12.30 p.m. and remit the fees at the extension counter, City Union Bank, housed at the school premises.
Application forms for LKG will be issued only during February 2020. Dates will be posted on the website by January 2020.Eligibility –
- Children born between 1st April 2016and 31st March 2017
- Proximity should be within 2 kms only
- Boys : Girls ratio will be given weight age
The availability of seats for UKG-IX will be posted on the website during the 2nd week of March 2020.Preference will be given to siblings and students coming on transfer. No transfers from local schools will be encouraged.
Admission for Class XI will be done only after the Board Results i.e. during the end of May 2020. First preference will be given to students of Sir Sivaswami Kalalaya. Admission for other school students will be considered subject to vacancy.