All pupils are required to:
- Attend school every day, unless they are legally excused.
- Follow class rules.
- Treat staff, other pupils and members of the school community with dignity and respect.
- Have their own calendar and bring it to school each day.
- Parents should check their children’s calendar from time to time.
- Parents are requested to check our school website www.kalalaya.in regularly.
- To enhance the security of the students it has been decided that no one shall be allowed into the school premises (compound) before or after dispersal of students. Parents may meet teachers on any working Saturday, between 9.00 a.m. and 12.00 noon. In case of any urgency parents may fix up an appointment either through the school office or through a letter / message in the diary and meet the concerned teacher between 3.45 p.m. and 4.15 p.m. after receiving a confirmation about the availability of the teacher.
- It is also proposed that students of Classes UKG – II who wait for their older siblings will be housed in a classroom under the supervision of a staff member till 3.10 p.m. This will make it convenient for parents to come in by 3.10 p.m. ONLY,to pick up theirwards.
- Parents of LKG children to stay in the shady canopy area to collect their children at 12.00 noon.
No behavior that affects other people’s safety such as harassment, bullying or any illegal activity will be tolerated at our school.
The following pattern of the uniform overcoat (for both blue and white) for girls from classes VI to XII is to be strictly followed. Kindly note the length and slits on the sides. Parents are also requested to ensure that the overcoats are reasonably loose and comfortable.